A fresh coat of paint on the interiors of the house is the best and the fastest way to make the house look new and give it a new and renewed look. Refreshing the interiors of the house is not always possible by buying new furniture, therefore, painting the walls to spruce up the look is a good option. However, these days, even painting can happen in several different ways. The types of paints, textures, styles and even colors are new and unique.
Wall textures – A modern wall texture design is the new way of dealing with paints and giving your house a change. Newer paint combinations are eye-catching and can immediately alter the look of the room and can highlight the important aspects along with the furniture. Here are a few wall textures that you can choose for your homes:
- Colourwash – Introduced by one of the most famous paint brands in the country, this color combination gives the whole room an enhanced and intense look. This texture design can complement any ambiance and furniture style in the house
- Brushing – This wall texture is made up of soft brush-like strokes with a great impact finish that will rejuvenate the walls by enhancing them in a textured pattern. The color scheme in this design is a fun and quirky one that would suit bedroom walls.
Stencils – Wall designs are not limited to a couple of options in today’s creative world. Select an option from the Asian paints wall design for the walls of your home and paint the interiors. These stencils are varied and can be chosen based on personal preferences. Here are a few of the most sought-after wall designs one can opt for:
- Diamond trellis – Perfect for the modern and contemporary home structure, this classy-looking diamond trellis design could be a great fit for the bedrooms. Rearrange the furniture accordingly by adding saplings, plants, and yellow light for the room for a matching vibe.
- Hummingbird – This stencil is the epitome of calmness and closeness to nature. Being minimal, it can also be put in the living room or the patio. Choose serenity by choosing this stencil design and add a sense of tranquility to your home in the midst of city life.
- Twinkling star – A beautiful pattern with trailing stars in a deeper background can be the perfect choice for the bedroom or even a part of the wall in the bedroom. An ideal design for the nighttime, this design will surely put you to sleep in a jiffy.
- Other stencils like cartoons or pop-culture ones can be used for the kids’ bedrooms and let them have their quirky fun. Similarly, some designs like leaves or feathers can be a good fit for the patio area or an open wall on the terrace or the garden.
The ideas are plenty. It is up to you and the experts in town to put on the thinking caps and be at your creative best. Even otherwise, owing to the beauty of the designs, creativity will automatically pour out.